If you’ve just logged on or just want to view all of the great coupons of the day in one simple post, here are the coupons that have become available over the past 24 hours.
Get ’em while they’re hot – or before their print limit has been reached!
- $0.50 off 2 cans of Swanson Chunk Chicken Breast
- $2.00 off LeapFrog: DVDs
- $1.00 off GARNIER FRUCTIS Shampoo or Conditioner
- $1.00 off any (2) TWO Dial for Men Body Wash
- $3.00 off 2 EASY-BAKE Ultimate Oven Refill Packs
- $3.00 off on any (1) 4 pack of South Beach Diet
- $0.30 off 4 oz. or larger HARIBO product
- $1.00 off TWO (2) NABISCO Crackers, 9-16oz
Moms Living Thrifty works hard to bring you fabulous coupons like these, but we want to remind you to be sure to check your local store’s coupon policy to be sure that your store accepts printable coupons. Today, most stores do, but having the coupon policy in hand can make all the difference when you’re in the checkout lane. You may also want to check and see how many coupons your store allows in one transaction or on identical items, as well as how many transactions they will allow per visit. Knowing the coupon policy and any limitations imposed by your local stores can help you save more money by allowing you to maximize your savings at each and every store you shop at. After all, saving as much money as possible is what couponing is all about, right?